Select a page
Call us Now: 02 8065 5668

How to claim your tax back

How Can You Claim Your Tax Back?

We offer a stress free TAX BACK system. It’s simple.

At Backpacker Tax Refunds we make the process of claiming your tax back easy.

If you’re the holder of a Working Holiday Visa, a Student Visa or a Sponsorship Visa, then you’re in the right place to claim your tax back.

All you need to do is either complete our online TAX BACK Application and click submit, or you can download the authority form for the year in which you worked, complete it and send it back to us via email, fax or post and we will do the rest for you.

Our maximum fee that we charge to prepare and lodge a tax return is $165.00.


So what are you waiting for…?  Claim back your tax now

Questions? please call Anthony on 02 8065 5668